Terms & Conditions.
1. This website belongs to our company,Villa Stefania.
3. This agreement may be changed at any time. Changes will be announced on this page, so please visit it regularly and read its contents. Continued use of the site after changes in the terms of the agreement will imply acceptance of these changes.
4. There are copyrights and registered trademarks on this site and the material it contains which belong exclusively to their holders and our company. Any violation of these rights is punishable according to the provisions governing the protection of intellectual property.
5. Users may use the material on this site only for personal, non-commercial use (e.g. to read and print out, but not photocopy). The publication and reproduction in general of this material in any form, in part or in summary, in the original or in translation or other version, as well as any changes thereto without the written consent of our company is forbidden.
6. Users of this site bear exclusive responsibility for its lawful use. Users are forbidden from sending or distributing illegal material through this site. Such material could include material that violates the rights of third parties (for example, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and confidentiality) and/or are false, threatening, libellous, offensive, defamatory or instigating criminally punishable acts. In addition, the use or transmission of encoded material and the placement of advertising without prior permission is prohibited. The use of this site for unlawful purposes involves civil and criminal liability. Users agree that our company bears no responsibility for material as described above which originates from third parties and is hosted on this site.
7. Our company bears no responsibility for the content of other sites linked to this one and does not imply acceptance of their content.
8. The opinions expressed by users of this site do not necessary represent the opinions of our company.
9. Our company does not vouch for the accuracy, responsibility or integrity of information contained in this site. Given the global nature of the Internet, it is not in a position to guarantee that this site will function without interruption, omissions, errors, delays and without viruses. The information provided on this site is provided “as is,” without guarantees that may be implied or expressed. As a result, our company bears no responsibility for any damage users may suffer as a consequence of accessing or their inability to access the site, including any viruses that may be transmitted or other information or material available on the site.
10. Our company may prevent your access to the site with serious cause.
12. Any disputes arising from this agreement will be resolved exclusively by the court of law.